A penetration can be compared to analyzing a rabbit proof fence, which has to be complete to keep the rabbits out. In analyzing the fence the pen tester may identify a single hole large enough for a rabbit (or themselves) to move through, once the defense is passed, any further review of that defense may not occur as the pen tester moves on to the next security control. This means there may be several holes or flaws in the first line of defense and the pen tester only identified the first one found as it was a successful exploit.
"We are one among the pioneer and most well-established penetration testing companies, who have been consistently delivering quality projects for clients across the globe. Some of our long-standing clients include global industry leaders across banking, financial services, telecom, technology, oil & gas companies, and various government entities. We specialize in the whole spectrum of penetration testing capabilities – right from information gathering, foot-printing, vulnerability assessment, exploitation, and reporting.
Our penetration testing encompasse web applications, client-server applications, infrastructure, SCADA, ERP systems, mobile applications, wireless, social engineering, and a whole host of technologies and platforms."
Penetration Testing constitutes that part of a security assessment exercise which attempts to simulate the techniques adopted by an attacker in compromising the target systems. Our penetration testing methodology is in line with established standards and practices, combined with our expertise.
Types of Penetration Tests:
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Automated port identification
- Risk-based Penetration Testing
- Stress test is carried out on your website to check for basic performance issues.
- Vulnerabilities which could allow malicious hackers access to your systems is detected.
- Performing an external problem of the server platform your website sits on to check for vulnerabilities.
- Exploiting research should vulnerabilities be discovered.
- Full system/network access attempts will be made to the IP/Website only.
- 'Real World' attacks will be carried out, vulnerabilities found out in an attempt to gain system access and also attempts to gain access to confidential data will be made.
- Web application weaknesses will be documented and a report supplied.
- DOS and DDOS attack system audit.