Certified Cyber Security Professional - 6 Months
Duration: 6 months (3hrs/day).
Content: N+ (Ess), MCITP Server, CCNA, Security+, Pentest+, CEH.
Benefits of CCSP
- The CCSP training is designed to make you an expert in the domain of cybersecurity.
- While most certification programs are geared towards purely technical know-how, the CCSP also arms you with the necessary consulting skills in order to help you make your mark in this exciting field.
- CCSP covers a wide variety of topics, starting right from the basics, and then leading up to compliance standards, and even forensics and cybercrime investigations
Secure Application is one of the leading consulting firms in Cyber Security. We have expertise technical crew. We pride ourselves in being a leading independent firm.
Why Secure Applications?
- Qualified & Service Minded Mentors i.e, Trainers.
- Convenient Timings (exclusive Day, Evening, Weekend batches for Employed & College Students).
- Real-Time, Practicals, Presentations, Videos, Debates, Assignments, Case Study, based Trainings.
- Unlimited Evaluations during training sessions.
- Unlimited Lab Access.
- Technical Assistance on the Real Time Scenarios, even after completing the course and got placed.
- Connectivity to the Industrial Experts for rich Technical aid for entire life time.
- Exclusive International Certification Preparation Training.
Curriculums of all the programs are as per International Standards set by Principles of the respective technology.
Computer Components Identification, Assemble and Disassemble Computer , Components, Components in Portable Computers, Devices Installation and Configuration, Characteristics of Cabling and their Connectors, Common IDE, SCSI and Peripheral Devices, Optimize PC Operations Optimization, Determine the Issues that must be Considered when upgrading a PC, Popular CPU Chips, Types of Memory (RAM), Types of Motherboards and their Components, Printer Technologies, Interfaces and Options/Upgrades, Troubleshoot Common Printer Problems, Operating System Fundamentals OS Installation, Common Error Codes Interpretation, Networking Capabilities of Windows, Basic Internet Protocols and Terminologies, Procedures for Establishing Internet Connectivity.
Logical or Physical Network Topologies , Networking Standards, Characteristics of Different Types of Cables, Different media Connectors and Describe their uses, Purposes, Features and Functions of Network Components, General Characteristics of the Different, wireless technologies, Different Network Protocols, Classful IP and Their Subnet Masks, Subnetting, Private and Public network addressing schemes, WAN Technologies, Security protocols and authentication protocols, Basic capabilities different server , operating systems, Antivirus software, Fault Tolerance, Network Utility to Troubleshoot Networks, Impact of modifying, adding or removing, network services, Network Troubleshooting with Physical Topology.
MCITP Server Administration: Windows Active Directory, Configuring:
Windows Server Active Directory, Organizational Units and Domain Controllers, Global Catalog, Operations Masters and Server Manager, Global Catalog Servers, RID Master, Transferring and Seizing of Operations Master, Roles, Active Directory and DNS, Command-Line DNS Server Administration, Zone Transfers and Replication, Active Directory Sites and Replication, Active Directory Sites, Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, Active Directory Rights Management Services, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Windows Server 2012 Virtualization, Active Directory Objects and Trusts, Organizational Units, Group Membership, Shell Access Policies, Group Policy to Deploy Software, Backing Up and Recovering Active Directory, Use of Windows Server Backup, Active Directory Certificate Services, Installing Active Directory Certificate Services.
MCITP Server Administration: Windows Network, Infrastructure, Configuring:
Windows Server Installation, DNS Server Role and Domain Name System, Recursive and Iterative Queries, Forward and Windows internet Name System, Overview of the DHCP Server Role, Dual Layer Architecture, ISATASP Tunneling and Port Proxy, Transitioning from IPv4 to IPv6, Network and VPN Access, Network Policy Server, RADIUS Clients and Servers, NPS Authentication Methods, Log File Properties, SQL Server Logging, Overview of IPsec, Storage Technologies, Common Capacity Management Challenges, File Server Resource Manager, Quota Management, Network load balancing manager, Security and Audit policy, WSUS Administration.
Fundamentals of Networking, OSI Reference Model and TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Functions of Transport Layer Protocols of TCP/IP, Functions of Internet Layer Protocol, IP Addressing V4, IP Subnetting, IP Routing, Three layer Hierarchical model, VLSM and Route Summarization, Managing Router Startup and Configuration, Router Configuration and Verification, Interface Configuration and Verification, Operating Cisco IOS, Device Configuration, IOS backup and Restoration, Dynamic Routing Protocol, Advanced Dynamic Routing Protocols, EIGRP, OSPF, Fundamentals of LANs, LAN Switching, Ethernet Switch Configuration, Configuring the Switch for Remote Access, Port Security, Troubleshooting LAN Switching.
Understanding Network Security Principles, Developing a Secure Network, Defending the Perimeter, Configuring AAA, Securing the Router, Securing Layer 2 Devices, Implementing Endpoint Security, Providing SAN Security, Exploring Secure Voice Solutions, Using Cisco IOS Firewalls to Defend the Network, Using Cisco IOS IPS to Secure the Network, Designing a Cryptographic Solution, Implementing Digital Signatures, Exploring PKI and Asymmetric Encryption, Building a Site-to-Site IPsec VPN Solution.
Introduction to Ethical Hacking, Foot printing and Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Enumeration, System Hacking, Trojans and Backdoors, Viruses and Worms, Sniffers, Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hijacking, Hacking Webservers, Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots, Buffer Overflow, Cryptography, Penetration Testing, Linux Basics Hacking, Physical Security, Hacking Tools.
The certification shall be based on successful completion of the all the modules.
Eligibility for CCSP:
- For full time regular program: Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Working professional in any industry with minimum qualification of graduation and work experience of 1 year, looking for career progression.
- Engineering & Management students in their final year.
- Cyber security employees in any organization looking for certification and career progression having minimum 2 years work experience.
- Certificate in Cyber and Information Security with minimum 1 years work experience.
To join the course or for further details reach us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9444280066/ +91 7200023623.