Database Security Assessment
Database hacking incidents have brought security to the forefront of issues facing the database community. From unauthorized access to SQL injection attacks in which hackers manipulate a web application in an attempt to execute their own commands in place of legitimate SQL statements, database hacking threats poses tremendous risks to web applications that depend upon a database backend to generate dynamic content.
Secure Application's Database Security Assessment provides an in-depth review of database security best practices, including how the enterprise database performs authentication, authorization, encryption, table permissions, session management, access control, password management, auditing/logging, and configuration management.
We leverage purpose-built database vulnerability scanners and other review processes to discover database weaknesses. After manual validation of the results, we present actionable recommendations to our clients. Our findings are presented in both business and technical terms to help improve your organization's database security posture.
- Provides documented proof that your database follows application security best practices
- Identifies security issues before cyber criminals can take advantage of them
- Ensures the integrity and security of information assets
Secure Application's Application Security Assessment and Penetration Testing offering and our cafeteria menu provide the flexibility you need to customize our engagement to meet your security and budget requirements.Services include:
- Database server architecture review
- Security assessments for the following database server platforms:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Oracle 9i, 10g