Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (Latest Version)
Cyber criminal sometimes leaves a trace of evidence .This course enables and certifies individuals in forensic security discipline from a vendor-neutral perspective and enhances their knowledge on digital forensics to investigate and prevent cyber attacks efficiently.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- Exam Fee Included
- EC-Council Accredited Training Partner
- Study Material(e-Kit) by EC Council
- Tips and Dumps to clear CEH certification
Digital forensics is of primary importance to security structure of organizations. This CHFI certification will help you to obtain a firm understanding of digital and computer forensics techniques.The course opens up your ability to throughly investigate various cyber security attacks and system anomalies following forensically sound methodologies to preserve substantial evidences.
Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM
- Exam Prefix: 312-49 (ECC EXAM)