To achieve compliance with the PCI DSS, organizations that store, transmit and process cardholder data must have a wide range of controls and policies in place that address all facets of the regulation. To identify gaps and missing controls, organizations must conduct PCI assessments and remediation. The need for remediation can emerge at the preassessment stage or during the onsite audit, and the organization will often require quick action to reach a state of full compliance.
However, many organizations find it a challenge to stay abreast of the systems and processes required for compliance. For example, an intrusion prevention system (IPS) is a PCI requirement, but an organization must also show that it is actively monitoring and managing its IPS, or its compliance status will be at risk.
Remediation of PCI compliance issues requires resource-intensive efforts that can pull internal security teams away from their organization's core mission, causing many to fall behind in their compliance efforts.
When a preassessment or onsite audit identifies a compliance risk, quick remediation is an imperative. Secure Application's PCI compliance team includes technology and risk management experts from a range of functional practice areas. This expertise assures you that any identified risk will be remediated by experts.
- Avoids fines and interruptions to payment card transactions processes
- Provides quick remediation by experienced experts that reduces the risk of noncompliance
- Prioritizes threats, enabling speedy remediation
- Creates a compliance roadmap that enables your organization to align with all facets of the PCI DSS, including the six principles and 12 requirements
To support organizations' goals of achieving and maintaining PCI compliance, Secure Application provides an extensive range of PCI remediation solutions, including the following:
- Comprehensive policy reviews, gap assessment and remediation recommendations
- Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) design, implementation and managed services
- Recommendation and guidance in the deployment of new firewall and IPS solutions
- Comprehensive application security assessment
- Comprehensive network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Guidance and recommendations on file integrity monitoring systems
- Guidance and recommendations on encryption and secure-remote-access solutions
- Guidance and recommendations on two-factor authentication solutions