PCI DSS Certification
Banks and financial service providers are constantly facing challenges to safeguard the customer data including Credit/Debit card details and other personal information. Payment Cardholder Information Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is promoted by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and others to establish a consistent and secure process across all entities who handle cardholder data.
All merchant banks and businesses that are accepting, processing, storing and transmitting customer card data are required to comply with the PCI-DSS standard.
The quickest solution proposed to meet the PCI-DSS requirement is procurement of new infrastructure and product which is an expensive option and not feasible for everyone. Other challenges that a company faces are:
- PCI-DSS implementation takes a long time to complete and does not meet the timelines set by PCI-SSC
- Lack of clarity in leveraging the existing investment in infrastructure, process and people to meet PCI-DSS requirements
- The solutions and recommendations from QSA GAP analysis are vague and difficult to implement
- These recommendations usually entail high financial investments without clear benefits
- Ongoing maintenance of newly acquired products and process becomes an additional burden
How we can help better
Secure Application has a proven method for helping clients achieve PCI compliance in a quick and cost effective manner by:
- Card Data Flow Analysis
- PCI-DSS Certification
Secure Application ensures holistic, integrated and continuous protection card holder data through entire lifecycle and business process of the bank.