Physical security is often overlooked (and its importance underestimated) in favor of more technical and dramatic issues such as hacking, viruses, and malware. However, breaches of physical security can be carried out with little or no technical knowledge on the part of an attacker. Other events, including environmental (tornadoes and floods), man-made (theft, fire and intruders), and political (bombings and terrorism), also threaten physical security.
Although diverse in nature, threats to physical security can affect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of business information. Physical security threats can cause business disruptions, revenue loss, and regulatory non-compliance - any of which could be devastating to the livelihood of your organization.
Secure Application's experienced and knowledgeable security professionals focus on the aspects of physical security that are critical to your organization. By identifying and understanding the threats to physical security, Secure Application can help you more effectively overcome interruptions in business, thereby lowering your organization's risk to unknown events.
Our consultants will perform an onsite inspection of your facilities and gain an understanding of the policies and procedures covering physical security operations. Armed with that information, Secure Application will analyze the assets being protected, assess threats to those assets and their impact on your business, and provide actionable recommendations that align physical security with your overall risk management strategy.
- Focuses on the critical aspects of physical security that can impact IT systems
- Helps reduce business interruption
- Minimizes theft or misuse of data
- Reduces the risk of regulatory non-compliance
- Mitigates risk by identifying vulnerabilities before they are exploited by an attacker
- Helps to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets
- Proven methodology that ensures quality, accuracy, and thoroughness of your assessment
Tailored to meet your specific security and budget requirements, Secure Application's Physical Security Review provides the following
- Evaluation of current processes and procedures used to protect physical access to buildings
- Overview of your physical security posture
- Baseline for future physical security initiatives