Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Strategic business initiatives to increase operational efficiencies, find new revenue sources, and improve customer service are all driving organizations to open up their networks and business processes to even more external users. For many organizations, this means an increased exposure to security threats and vulnerabilities.
Malicious attacks on your network can create severe consequences, such as disruption of service, business interruption, and lost revenue. Non-compliance to regulation can cost steep fines and bad publicity, which can further damage your reputation. Without the resources to stay on top of emerging threats and changes in regulatory requirements, companies can't effectively anticipate and counter new threats that may compromise information assets and compliance goals.
Secure Application's Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing service is a critical step in mitigating risk. Using a proven methodology, automated testing tools, and manual audits, Secure Application's experienced security consultants assess your networked environment and identify vulnerabilities and errant configurations, validate existing controls, prioritize high-risk vulnerabilities, and provide detailed remediation techniques that help reduce the risk of your networked systems being compromised.
The result of this effort is a snapshot of your current network infrastructure's security posture. This snapshot provides a baseline from which to validate information security program maturity and compliance (or non-compliance) to corporate and regulatory security requirements, as well as a roadmap for future security initiatives.
- Helps to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets
- Reduces the risk of regulatory non-compliance
- Mitigates risk by identifying vulnerabilities before they are exploited by malicious entities
- Helps continuity of business by reducing network downtime
- Proven methodology that ensures quality, accuracy, and thoroughness of your assessment
- Provides confidence that security design and implementation meets industry best practice and regulatory standards
The Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing services can be customized to meet the unique needs of the enterprise. These services include the following:
- Identification of network security risks and vulnerabilities
- A snapshot view of an organization's network security posture
- A baseline for future network security initiatives
- Analysis of risk by exploiting identified security threats and vulnerabilities
- Validation of current network security posture and countermeasures
- Validation of risks associated with identified network vulnerabilities and errant configurations