Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ISC2.
The CISSP curriculum covers subject matter in a variety of Information Security topics. The CISSP examination is based on what ISC2 terms the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) which is a collection of topics relevant to information security professionals around the world.
What skills will you learn in this CISSP training course?
By the end of this CISSP training you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, design and management of the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the domains prescribed in CISSP.
Who should take the CISSP training ?
The CISSP certification is the most globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers.
- IT Directors/Managers.
- Security Auditors/Architects.
- Security Systems Engineers.
- Chief Information Security Officers.
- Network Architects.
- IT Compliance Manager.