Incident Response Program
Today's IT infrastructures are highly distributed, made up of internal data centers, server farms, public and private Clouds, and SaaS applications. Employees, contractors and customers use all types of mobile and desktop devices to gain 24/7 access to the infrastructure through the wired and wireless Internet. Keeping track of systems, applications, devices, and access points is difficult for even the most experienced IT professionals; locking them down to prevent and stop cyber attacks can be all but impossible.
Secure Application's Incident Response Program Consultants have responded to data breaches and security incidents of all types, perpetrated by both insiders and outsiders. Because there is no time for on-the-job training during a security incident, Secure Application prepares you to respond quickly and effectively. Our consultants leverage their experience and knowledge to assist your organization in developing an Incident Response Program that prepares your team to make effective decisions on corrective steps to mitigate the impact of a systems compromise.
- Minimize the impact of a data breach when it does happen
- Prepare internal teams to respond to the latest real-world internal and external threats
- Provide internal teams with detailed roadmaps, enabling them to navigate every obstacle security incidents create
- Enable your organization to quickly and effectively mitigate the impact of IT systems compromises
Secure Application's Incident Response Consultants provide Incident Response Plans that prepare your organization to respond to cyber attacks and compromises in a way that minimizes exposure and damage while keeping business transactions flowing. With a Secure Application Incident Response Plan, your team will know exactly what steps to take when a security incident or breach penetrates your network.
Partnering with Secure Application enables you to leverage our:
- Dedicated, experienced and credentialed Incident Response Consultants
- Accreditations, including our PCI Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) and Payment Application (PA) Qualified Security Assessors QSAs
- Understanding and sensitivity to your organization's unique environment and needs
- Expertise across all major identified cyber attack methods
- Trusted advisor and strategic approach
- Broad industry experience
- Comprehensive, customizable offering
Secure Application's Incident Response Program services provide your organization with a strategic roadmap that prepares your incident response team to take the steps necessary to lessen the impact of a security incident.
- Detailed Incident Response Plan Creation
- Core Incident Response Team Identification
- Incident Response Plan Training