ISO 20000 Implementation
ISO 20000 standard is the first worldwide standard specifically aimed at IT Service Management (ITSM). This standard provides a ground for effective delivery of services to the business and its customers, and also set instructions based on which an organization can be assessed for effective service management, for developing and delivering high quality technology services.
Paladion ensures that your IT Service Management process is aligned, both with the needs of your business and international best practices.
How we can help better__
- Jumping over the hurdles
- Bringing a clear focus to your ITSM/ITIL project based on our real-world experience to ensure that you stay on track and within budget
- Implementing truly efficient supporting processes that deliver well-defined results and are right for the way your organisation works
- Introducing metrics that will clearly demonstrate your success
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Prioritising IT improvements to achieve the greatest business impact, without pushing you towards particular technologies
- Building a convincing business case for ITSM/ITIL with the Board
- Gaining global status with ISO/IEC 20000-accredited certification.
Apart from getting the ISO 20000 standard paladion also provides the required awareness and training program, so that people stay up to date and have adequate knowledge of IT Service Management.