Rapid Incident Response
Organizations need to focus on their core business, their customers and the constituents they serve. When an organization is the victim of a cyber attack, it must act rapidly and decisively as the impact on its reputation, bottom line, and ability to continue to do business can worsen by the minute. Most organizations don't have the time, experience or resources required to respond to cyber attacks when they occur. Without experienced help, it is almost impossible to navigate through the turbulence that will ensue or provide the necessary mitigation, forensic analysis, and legal response that will be required. Organizations need to understand that attacks will happen and that a quick and effective response does make a difference.
Secure Application's experienced Incident Response Consultants are available to respond anywhere in the world on short notice. They can quickly identify and shut down sophisticated attacks and then work with you to ensure a successful outcome. Our Incident Response Consultants utilize industry best practices to assist organizations grow and mature their incident management programs.
- Rapid Incident Response, available internationally on short notice 24/7
- Minimize the impact of a security breach
- Complete management and oversight of the mitigation process
Available 24/7, Secure Application's Incident Response Consultants can respond on short notice and are only a phone call away. We have Incident Response staff across the United States and in Europe. In some instances, Secure Application has dispatched consultants to international locations in less than 24 hours. Once onsite, consultants are able to quickly partner with your organization to commence a forensic investigation, obtain digital evidence, isolate the cause of a breach, begin the mitigation process, and facilitate communications that the PCI DSS, HIPAA, and other regulations require.
By partnering with Secure Application, your organization will be able to leverage our:
- Accreditation by Visa as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and a Qualified Incident Response Assessor (QIRA)
- Understanding and sensitivity to your organization's unique environment and requirements
- Dedicated, experienced and credentialed Incident Response Consultants
- Active involvement with the PCI Council and other top regulatory organizations
- Expertise on all major identified cyber attack methods
- Trusted advisor and strategic approach
- Broad industry experience
- Comprehensive, customizable offerings
Secure Application's Rapid Incident Response offering provides your organization with the ability to receive customized and flexible services that address the requirements of all major compliance regulations, legal procedures, and reporting requirements, as well as the needs of your organization.
- Rapid International Response
- In-person, Telephone and Web-based Support
- Timeline, Remediation and Investigation Plans
- Compromised Systems Identification
- Incident Cause Identification
- Effected Systems Triage
- Incident Remediation
- Handling of Digital Evidence
- Prevention Recommendations
- Liaison to Law Enforcement